October 24, 2023, 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET
This webinar, offered as part of Canadian Patient Safety Week 2023, will promote a curious mindset and identify effective practices that reflect the new approach to safer care being championed by Healthcare Excellence Canada.
Please note this webinar will be delivered in English with simultaneous translation in French.
Learn more about Canadian Patient Safety Week 2023.
- Maaike Asselbergs, Patient Partner, Patients for Patient Safety Canada
- Ross Baker, Professor Emeritus, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Wendy Nicklin, Adjunct Associate Professor, Queen's University, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Nursing; Co-chair of Patients for Patient Safety Canada
- Rachel Gilbert, Senior Program Lead, Innovations and Strategic Development, Healthcare Excellence Canada
- Denise McCuaig, Executive Director, Healthcare Transformation and Capacity Building, Healthcare Excellence Canada