We value and recognize our employees’ contributions through:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Retirement benefits (with no waiting period!)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous leave benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Remote Work and Parking/Transit Allowance
- Employee Wellness Allowance
- We want to support employees in maintaining a healthy work-life balance and incorporating healthy/active living into their daily routine because we believe it is an essential part of both personal and corporate well-being. HEC reimburses staff for activities that support health and wellness and promote overall well-being.
- Summer hours (Summer is short in Canada and we want to make the most of it!)
- Holiday office closure to encourage staff to spend time with their families.
- Training and professional development opportunities
Excellence sits at the heart of our name for a reason. Our story is all about looking to the future, seeing what must be done and taking the steps necessary to get there. Expanding our organization to better meet the scale of the challenge we all face. Widening our circle to collaborate with diverse partners in all that we do. Bringing quality and safety under one roof. Finding bolder and more inclusive solutions. Our culture reflects this relentless drive towards excellence. What exactly does that look like? Well, that depends on the day. And we love it that way.
The healthcare system never stands still—so neither do we: Here are our current employment opportunities
Salary Range: $61,600 - $77,000
Deadline to apply: June 27, 2021
Interested candidates are asked to apply. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to see job opportunities as they become available, but you can also reach out with your resume at any time if you feel we are right for each other. If you want an inside look at our culture, follow us on Instagram (that’s where we post the fun stuff)
Who you are matters to us
We know your greatest strength is the person you are: the passions, knowledge, skills and lived experience you bring to everything you do.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and potential employees. We have a policy (see below) that backs this up—but more importantly, we believe and live this policy. Everyone is welcome here. You will be recognized and valued for who you are as much as what you do.
Healthcare Excellence Canada (HEC) has an Accessibility Policy in place which confirms our commitment to providing an inclusive work environment. HEC will not discriminate against any job applicant because of a person’s physical or mental disability. Accommodation is available throughout the entire recruitment process. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.