Here are some of the ways we can work together this year:
- Finding and promoting innovators and innovations: Help us scout innovations that can move the dial on quality and safety.
- Growing proven innovations and safety interventions: Our programs, webinars and knowledge products will help you put the best evidence and practices into action, measure the difference it makes and then build on your success.
- Building capabilities: Fellowships, courses and programs for leaders and teams at all levels will build your skills and knowledge enabling improvement in your organization and the healthcare system.
- Catalyzing policy change: Through policy guidance and other products and opportunities we can work together to shape the future of patient safety and quality.
- Bringing people together: Partnerships, networks, alliances – whatever you want to call them – we convene people to share, learn and implement better ways of working.
- Leading campaigns: Together we can increase awareness of patient safety and approaches that promote improvement in safety and quality.
Join our latest programs and opportunities below, or visit CFHI's and CPSI’s websites for other tools and resources.
About the Canadian Patient Safety Institute
Established by Health Canada in 2003, CPSI worked with governments, health organizations, leaders, patients and healthcare providers to inspire extraordinary improvement in patient safety and quality. As we start a new chapter as Healthcare Excellence Canada, tools and resources remain available on the CPSI website.
About the Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Originally created as the Canadian Health Services Research Foundation in 1996, the organization evolved to embrace a new challenge and changed its name in 2012. The Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement worked shoulder-to-shoulder with partners to accelerate the identification, spread and scale of proven healthcare innovations that sustain improvements in patient experience, health, work life of healthcare providers and value-for-money. As we enter a new chapter as Healthcare Excellence Canada, tools and resources remain available on the CFHI website.