Event - Our Strategy: Shaping the Future of Quality and Safety
October 13, 2021 | 11 a.m. to noon (ET)
On October 13, we’re releasing our new five-year strategy focused on shaping a future where everyone in Canada has safe and high-quality healthcare. We talked to more than 1100 people across the country about what excellence in healthcare means to them, the issues that matter most and how we can help.
Join Healthcare Excellence Canada and partners as we launch our strategy. Hear from leaders who are taking action and share your ideas for what we can do together to make meaningful improvement on key issues such as care of older adults, care closer to home, and pandemic , recovery and resilience.
Healthcare Excellence Canada believes that everyone in Canada wants and deserves excellent healthcare. But as was evident before the pandemic and COVID-19 has made even more clear, we’re not there yet. The scale of our solutions needs to match the scale of the challenges facing health systems as they recover and begin to rebuild. We hope you’ll join us for this important and timely discussion.
- Agnes T. Black, Director, Health Services and Clinical Research and Knowledge Translation, Professional Practice Office, Providence Health Care
- Maria Judd, Vice-President, Strategic Initiatives and Engagement, Healthcare Excellence Canada
- Denise McCuaig, Métis elder and HEC advisor
- Rachel Rouleau, pharmacist, Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services
- sociaux de la Capitale-Nationale
- Erik Sande, Board Chair, Healthcare Excellence Canada
- Ronan Segrave, former Chief Operating Officer, Health Sciences Centre, Winnipeg
- Christine Wallsworth, patient partner, Providence Health Care
- Jennifer Zelmer, President and CEO, Healthcare Excellence Canada